Bring the warm glow of Christmas cheer to your home with our exclusive new range of pre-lit artificial Christmas Trees!
It doesn't get more traditional than the Snowy Oxford Pine. Gentle flocking and
round cut tips give this tree a timeless, trimmed shape.
- not your average artificial: this lifelike tree is incredibly full in foliage and realistic in appearance with 180 perfectly placed, pre-strung lights included, complete with a dusting of “freshly fallen snow” for a whimsical feel
- a lovely warm candle-like glow is created by pre-strung, clear LED lights
- tip count: 503 (the higher the number of tips an artificial tree has, the fuller the tree will look)
light spec: 180 x 5mm LED Micro-dot construction; burn time: 25 000 hours (if one bulb stops working, the rest of the lights continue to function normally; bulbs are not replaceable), operated on a plug
height (from base to tip): 180 cm
maximum width: 106 cm
- view the 360 degree product here
- includes sturdy, easy-set-up metal base stand (want to hide the base? Shop our range of tree collars here)
hinged branches for easy setup (hinged branches simply fall away from the tree during set up - no rearranging/ pulling down of branches required)
- NB: this tree is flocked, meaning it has been decorated with a light dusting of artificial snow - expect a little snowfall during setup!
- for indoor use only
- includes tree and pre-strung (fixed) lights only - no decorations included, shop Christmas Baubles, ornaments and tree decor here
- setup tips: read our full guide here - follow the included assembly guide, place the first section into the base and take your time shaping all branches layer by layer from the bottom up.
how to shape your new tree: lightly fluff the needles, branches and tips for a full, realistic look after unpacking - don't skip this step, as the more effort you put into fluffing out the tree, the more fabulous it will look!
easy to pack away after the holiday season