To keep your patio furniture looking great, a schedule of simple maintenance should be followed.
1. Cover up: whilst all our furniture is intended specifically for use outdoors, the use of an all-weather cover helps to extend the life of your furniture, and keep it looking great. Covers should be used during inclement weather or prolonged periods of non-use.
We have a range of furniture covers available, and can also recommed a local manufacturer for custom-made covers.
2. Keep things clean: simply cleaning spills, marks or mess as it happens is the easiest way to stay on top of your furnture maintenance regime. Spot-cleaning with our textile cleaner or wood cleaner is the first line of defence for your furniture.
3. Protect wherever possible: prevention is better than cure - and we have a range of products for that! Our textile protector and transparent wood protector are great solutions to protecting your furniture against water, oil and wine stains and feature nanotechnology to create the ultimate barrier.
4. Put it in the diary: scheduling in your maintenace tasks is a great way to stay on top of the cycle. We recommend the use of wood cleaner every year once a year (ideally at the beginning of Spring, but as required is also OK); wood protector should be applied twice a year - ideally during Spring and Autumn.
Textile cleaner should be used as and when required and as soon as possible following the discovery of a spill or stain. Textile protector should be applied twice a year, also ideally during Spring and Autumn.
Good to know:
- all formulas of our complete Care Line are water-based and classified as non-hazardous
these high-performance formulas feature hydrophobic nanotechnology that protects surfaces better and decreases cleaning frequency