Designed and produced in Australia from mostly recycled materials, this stylish yet customisable worm farm fits seamlessly into any area around your home.
Unlike other bulky worm farms the Maze Farm will not only take up a small space even if using multiples, but will look good on your balcony, deck or garden.
Featuring 2 working trays and base that utilise optimal aeration. The open drain in the base ensures worm tea does not build up and lets air flow in from the bottom of the farm.
The worm saver tray stops the worms falling through to the bottom and is easily pulled out to scrape the worm castings and make sure it stays clean to ensure good liquid and air flow.
A 2L flat collection tray sits under the worm farm to ensure the rich worm tea is collected as it drains.
- Optimal airflow for worms (hardworking worms not included)
- 2 working trays to rotate when full; additional working trays available here
- Easy sliding worm-saver tray
- Liquid collection tray
- Easy to lift and hang lid
- Lightweight and portable
- Made in Australia
- Made from recycled material diverted from landfills
- Kit Includes: 2 x Working Trays, Lid, Base, Worm-Saver Tray, Liquid Collection Tray, Coconut Peat
- Item Dimensions: 383 x 383 x 280mm 2.7kg
- Weight: 3.5KG
- Additional accessories available separately: set of wooden legs, set of plastic legs, drainage kit, additional working trays
- Discover our complete range of home & garden composting solutions here
- we offer complimentary (free) delivery, to your door on all orders over R450 - absolutely anywhere in South Africa
- average delivery time to Main Areas is approximately 3-5 working days from dispatch
- pre-order items are dispatched on arrival in South Africa (see product page for ETA/ contact us for confirmation)
- should you wish to purchase an item in advance and require later delivery upon project completion - this is possible, please contact us to arrange this